WWM ASIA IS BACK AND WELCOMES YOU TO MACAU!
10-12 November 2013
Come join the 4th edition of WWM Asia in Macau that will guarantee your place in the Asian Market. The success of the previous 3 World Wine Meeting events in Asia is widely recognized, both by producers that took part in them, as well as by buyers that met their current suppliers! Adhesion Asia team puts its signature once again in the Asian market with a convention that is known for its professionalism, efficiency and exclusivity. After popular demand, this year places are limited! Don’t miss your chance!
World Wine Meetings are committed to providing a direct and effective platform to wine producers, exporters, importers, distributors and F&B professionals to connect and do business successfully. Our team’s aim is to help all participants achieving their goals, meeting potential business partners and expand their business activities.
WWM Asia, into its 3rd consecutive year, continues with its highly professional targeted formula in Macau, allowing the wine producers to market their wines not only in the Chinese but in the greater Asian audience as well. We bring you up, close and personal with potential partners among Asia’s top wine importers and buyers, through B2B meetings arranged according to your needs.
WWM Asia Macau 10-12 November 2013
Markets and provinces targeted:
- Asia: South Korea, Japan, HK/Macao SAR, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines
The City of Macau:
- Macau is one of the special administrative regions of People’s Republic of China. The city is considered to be one of the most affluent cities in the world,
- Macau is an offshore financial center and is considered to be a tax heaven. It has a free port and there is no regulation to control foreign exchange.
The wine market:
- Creation of new companies specialized in importing and distribution,
- Many companies supplement their range with wines from all around the world, to meet market demand,
- The importers/distributors of rice alcohol and imported spirits/brandies who own well-established sales channels are expanding their activity to cover the importing and distribution of wine.
“The organizers were very professional; one to one business meeting is a brand new concept here, which facilitate efficient communication in a relax and pleasant atmosphere; the variety of the wines presented by the producers were really good…"
Mr. WU Yonglei - XIAMEN FOND-WINE IMPORT&EXPORT CO LTD
“Globally speaking, WWM ASIA Guangzhou was very professional, B2B convention is the kind of events that we are willing to participate the most, moreover the small activities (such as Master class, Casino nights) organized during the convention not only brought to us a lot of fun, but also help to build up deeper communication between the buyers and the producers.”
Mr. LIN Xiangxi - Shanghai Vieux Monde wine co., Ltd.