If you are a wine producer or a wine merchant, WWM Asia is THE tool helping you to:
- 100 producers and wine merchants coming from the all around the world
- 120 buyers (importers, wholesalers, distributors) from the major and booming buying markets in Asia (China, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong, Macau, Vietnam, Singapour, Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia).
Our selection criteria for the buyers:
- They need to import at least 100,000 bottles per year.
- They must be accepted by our selection board.
- They are able to provide references from their existing suppliers : (payment delays, frequency of orders etc.)
- They are in a position of responsibility to make concrete buying decisions and to specify price points, quantities and appellations required.
- WWM is your chance to prospect Asian markets with a minimum of expenses.
Depending on which package you have chosen, you will either have a meeting timetable just for your company (individual package), or a meeting timetable where you meet importers at the same time as another company (shared package)*. With the shared package, each company has 20 minutes to present their wines. Your timetables will thus be identical. Buyers will come for 40 minutes meeting in your room.
*you decide which company you wish to share with or the organization can introduce you to some companies registered, which are looking for a partner.
Your private office in a luxurious suite:
Meetings are held inside the office area of your hotel room, granting you privacy and discretion – you can avoid large crowds and have a more substantial discussion. A glass service will take place twice a day. Please note that English is the language used at the convention, but we strongly suggest to you to use the service of a translator, because most of the Chinese buyers don’t speak fluent English. Please contact us in case you require a translation service.
The "Individual participation" Package includes:
- 3 nights hotel accomodation, breakfast included,
- A company presentation on our website,
- A pre-programmed meetings schedule,
- The on line Catalogue, containing details regarding the buyers and their needs,
- All participant contact details and the opportunity to meet with them all,
- Refrigerator or ice delivery,
- 12 glasses, 1spittoon and 1 ice bucket,
- Service of glasses,
- Favorable rates concerning the transfer of samples to Macau with our logistics partner,
- The catalogue of the participants (USB card),
- Gala Expo participation,
- 2 lunches (10 & 11 of November).
Example of meetings schedule:
- “I must say the whole event was very well organized and planned. Thanks a lot for providing us an opportunity to open new doors of business for my company. Once again thanks a lot on behalf of Brindco sales Ltd.” Rahul Khatkar / Brindco (India)
- “The organization and services are impressive, it's definitely an event worth attending” Mr CAO, General Manager of Shanghai Huma (China)